iRecord is designed to operate without disrupting established operating procedures. Once recorded, the digital media is stored on smaller, more reliable optical media rather than “bulky” audio or video tapes, ensuring a complete and accurate recording of excellent quality.
The number of things that iRecord can do set them apart from all competitors in the industry. To put it simply, iRecord can do pretty much everything and anything that the detective or investigator needs.
- Achieve 100% compliance with new State and Federal mandates
- ONE TOUCH Recording that is actually EASIER to operate than a standard VHS recorder.
- Produce superior quality digital video and audio recordings.
- Enjoy the inherent time-saving features, unlike a Digital Video Recorder
- Easily duplicate selected portions of interviews to CD or DVD
- Eliminate the use of “bulky” Analog audio cassette and Video VHS tapes by transitioning digital recordings that utilize CD/DVD technology
- Search and retrieve all annotations and audio/video associated with a particular interview at the click of a mouse
- Legal Prosecution & Defense
- Gain immediate access to relevant interrogation recordings
- Make personal case-relevant notes about the case while reviewing audio/video
- Save valuable review time with superior quality recordings.
- Save time while creating presentations for courtrooms
- Improve productivity without changing established operating procedures.
- Effortlessly share recordings via CD or DVD or your local area network
- Achieve quick return on investment (ROI).
If you are interested in seeing a product demonstration or learning more information about iRecord, it’s services or products, contact us today!