What if you could record your interview evidence anywhere—not just at your facility?
The iRecord interview recording solutions that law enforcement and child advocacy teams already utilize on-site are now available on-the-road! Our partnership with the Specialty Vehicles Division of Winnebago Industries seamlessly incorporates iRecord technology into a smart, strategic layout. Now, you can get to the truth anywhere, at any time.
These command centers include everything your agency needs to record interview evidence on-location:
- Interview Recording Room
- Observation Room
- Waiting Area
- Bathroom Facilities
- Plenty of Storage, and more
- all inside one vehicle
Plus, the vehicles come complete with the latest audio-video recording hardware and iRecord software to properly manage your digital interview evidence:
- HD Two-Camera Setup
- Covert Installation Options
- Omnidirectional Microphones
- Simple One-Touch Recording
- Non-Proprietary CODECS
- Date/Time Overlay Watermarking
- Video Grab-Frame Technology
- Searchable Notes and META Data
- Automatic Chain of Evidence
- Intuitive Interface Design, and more!