Chicago, Washington DC, Minneapolis—we are coming to you! Meet leaders in the areas of video for law enforcement, predictive policing, and real-time situational awareness for policing.
We’ve just been in Chicago and are headed several more places. The Law Enforcement Technology & Policy Briefing is going to be held at the following schedule:
- Washington DC 2/12
- Minneapolis MN 2/17
- Coumbus, OH 2/18
- Tampa, FL 3/3
At the briefing, you’ll have the chance to:
- Strengthen ties with your peers as you explore some of today’s important topics.
- Discuss common challenges, best practices, and policy making in light of evolving technology and law enforcement needs.
- Network with regional leadership.
Learn about topics like Cloud Computing and CJIS, Predictive Policing, and more.
We’ll also be including a technology track which will present best practices around hybrid cloud computing, how to effectively manage devices across an organization, and ways to lower data center costs.
Morning Sessions for Law Enforcement Officers and IT Professionals
- Technology Changes and Policy Realignment in Justice and Public Safety: The Government Cloud is here
- JPS Leadership Panel: How the move to cloud computing is impacting Justice and Public Safety Agencies and how video for law enforcement is impacting policy changes
- Harnessing and Managing Video for Law Enforcement and Criminal Investigations
- Law Enforcement Analytics: Intelligence-led and Predictive Policing
Afternoon Technology Tracks for IT Professionals
- Enterprise Mobility Suite: Cost-effective solutions to managing devices, software as a service and consumerization of IT.
- Hybrid Cloud: Lowering IT data center costs while maintaining on-premises workloads
|Don’t miss this special free event – register today!|