The iRecord Evidence Vault is one of the very first interview management tracking applications for police and law enforcement agencies. Our software is ideal for agencies that track interviews from the point of recording by detective until it is ordered to be destroyed. It is ideal for agencies that track interviews from the point of recording by detective until it is ordered to be destroyed.
Learn more about the advantages that this system has in store for your law enforcement agency.
Here are some of the key product features that you can expect from iRecord’s system:
- Easy to Use / Navigate Interface: One of the greatest features, many customers say, is the ease with which the system functions. Save time and money – this system does not require hours of training to use…only MINUTES.
- Centralized Video Storage: Store digital video interrogations in our central repository for simple management and retrieval
- Evidence Search Features: Quick search feature allows for quick lookup of any system field or note entered in the evidence vault database
- Chain of Custody: Check-in / Check-out features allow you to transfer and track your interrogation videos and who is accessing them.
- System Customization: The iRecord evidence vault has a very unique system customization feature that allows you to setup the system exactly as you want it. Fields can turned on or off, along with requirements being defined.
- User Security: Multiple levels of USER and DEPARTMENTAL security definable within the evidence vault. Turn one database into multiple departments each with their own individual access rules
- Email Alerts: Email alerts can be sent to system administrators and detectives
- Custom Reports: Build custom reports to easily extract data from the system. Reports can be saved for use at a later time.
Clients share that the system is extremely easy to navigate and that what they appreciate best about the system is it’s innovative features. In fact, the iRecord Evidence Vault is one of the very first interview management tracking applications for police and law enforcement agencies.
Check out our software today!