Digital Video Recording System
iRecord is the first system of its kind to be designed from the ground up for the ERI (Electronic Recording of Interrogations) application.
The iRecord Vi system has been co-designed by a select group of detectives and law enforcement professionals (our customers) who have told us what THEY WANT in their ULTIMATE ERI system.
Click Here to learn how iRecord recently helped secure a 100 year sentence on a career criminal and at the same time made Springfield, IL "a safer community" according to their State's Attorney
Our mission was to "create something that was easier to use than a VCR" but "eliminate the incredible complexity and proprietary nature of digital recording" so interviewers can do what they do best.
Our customers will tell you we have succeeded in a major way to bring the most simple to use, but powerful ERI system to market. Our system is based on industry standards such as MPEG and Windows Media technologies. All systems are based on the Microsoft Windows operating system to ensure full compatibility and expansion for many years to come.
All the power you need for ERI at the touch of a button.
iRecord is the natural choice for interview rooms of all types that require a SIMPLE video and audio recording solution with very high quality and reliability. In addition to the "ONE TOUCH" recording controls that are simple and user-friendly, iRecord is designed to operate without disrupting established operating procedures. Once recorded, the digital media is stored on smaller, more reliable optical media rather than "bulky" audio or video tapes, ensuring a complete and accurate recording of excellent quality.
Since iRecord uses the latest OPEN, digital media assets such as Windows Media (WMV) and MPEG technologies, users are ensured of a TOTALLY COMPATIBLE AND OPEN media future that includes NO PROPRIETARY CODES that can totally disappear in a year or two.
Text Annotation: Unlike a DVR or VHS recorder, iRecord offers multiple tools to encourage activities above and beyond simply recording. For example, time-stamped annotations in iRecord can be created and directly associated recorded audio/video. iRecord “indexes” can also be rapidly searched in our powerful Evidence Vault to locate specific words, case numbers or phrases and the corresponding audio/video segment instantly played. iRecord’s superior integration of index notes, combined with simple operation, makes iRecord an ideal choice for interview situations that demand more than just high quality audio/video recording.
Detectives and Investigators
- • Achieve 100% compliance with new State and Federal mandates
- • ONE TOUCH Recording that is actually EASIER to operate than a standard
- • Produce superior quality digital video and audio recordings.
- • Enjoy the inherent time-saving features, unlike a Digital Video Recorder
- • Easily duplicate selected portions of interviews to CD or DVD
- • Eliminate the use of "bulky" Analog audio cassette and Video VHS tapes
by transitioning digital recordings that utilize CD/DVD technology
- • Search and retrieve all annotations and audio/video associated with
a particular interview at the click of a mouse
- • Legal Prosecution & Defense
- • Gain immediate access to relevant interrogation recordings
- • Make personal case-relevant notes about the case while
- • Save valuable review time with superior quality recordings.
- • Save time while creating presentations for courtrooms
- • Other Benefits:
- • Improve productivity without changing established operating procedures.
- • Effortlessly share recordings via CD or DVD or your local area network
- • Achieve quick return on investment (ROI).
- • ONE TOUCH Recording and VHS-style controls
make operation SIMPLE.
- • Greater versatility and more time saving features
than an off the shelf DVR.
- • Simple “Pie Chart” shows instantly how much
space remains on recorder
- • Volume and speed control during playback of
- • Automatic delivery through a LAN or WAN
- • Automatically time-and-date stamp user text
annotations that allows user to skip directly to
important parts of interview
- • Turnkey solution to record, store and play
- • One page recording user manual means NO COMPUTER
EXPERIENCE NECESSARY TO OPERATE.
- • CD/DVD storage media eliminates difficulties associated
with storing cassette or VHS tapes over long periods
- • No extensive IT support required to implement.
- • Using CD/DVD storage means no more lost interviews
from broken or damaged tapes.
- • No more rewinding or fast-forwarding tapes!
- • Notes taken individually are private to each recording.
- • Easily find specific sections of an interview by
searching for specific words or information in